<body>

♥ THE GIRL


♥Me,Myself and I♥.

JASMINE CHUA
in her 9TEEN
♥ ATTACHED to DARRENTANMINHAN ♥


Jasmine Chua

Create Your Badge



♥ LOVE of HER LIFE


Photobucket

the ONE she put on top of her life since 2007.♥


♥ CHIT CHATS




♥ ONES


Leaving so soon?
Cheryl.T
Cheryl
Hui Hong
Iris
Mei Zheng
KweeKee
Ronald
Wan Ting
Wei Qian
Yvonne

♥ Memories


♥ Music



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



♥ FOLLOW ME




♥ 思敏♥泯翰
w0shijas.blogspot.com! ♥

I don't live for anyone ♥
and I don't owe anyone a living!

Love me? Hate me? You decide!


♥ Wednesday, 3 November 2010

JASMINE ♥

wow
it's been rather long since i touch this space
super busy w everything in life
i feel that i got no much time for anything or anyone
how?
i really must learn to manage my time well

work
all the classes have ended
thus we are undergoing some renovation
it's so dirty and messy
totally cannot stand it
i hope the renovation faster finish

my exams are coming
totally stressed
as i have lost touch w my books for months
hope i still remember

shall end here first
will post again when im free



♥

00:49