<body>

♥ THE GIRL


♥Me,Myself and I♥.

JASMINE CHUA
in her 9TEEN
♥ ATTACHED to DARRENTANMINHAN ♥


Jasmine Chua

Create Your Badge



♥ LOVE of HER LIFE


Photobucket

the ONE she put on top of her life since 2007.♥


♥ CHIT CHATS




♥ ONES


Leaving so soon?
Cheryl.T
Cheryl
Hui Hong
Iris
Mei Zheng
KweeKee
Ronald
Wan Ting
Wei Qian
Yvonne

♥ Memories


♥ Music



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



♥ FOLLOW ME




♥ 思敏♥泯翰
w0shijas.blogspot.com! ♥

I don't live for anyone ♥
and I don't owe anyone a living!

Love me? Hate me? You decide!


♥ Tuesday, 21 September 2010

JASMINE ♥

After so long
I finally make up my mind to ask him
But his reaction to this matter is so big
Ok..
It's been so many years since we have went separate ways
I don't know what I did to make you hate me so much?
I just want to know the reason why you keep viewing my blog when you don't even wish to have any contact with me?
Ok
Anyway, I guess you have block me from your facebook as usual from what you used to do
All these years, all you have been doing is keep running away
Perhaps i shouldn't have went to ask you
Suan Le..
I will just go your way..
Goodbye

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone



♥

07:18