<body>

♥ THE GIRL


♥Me,Myself and I♥.

JASMINE CHUA
in her 9TEEN
♥ ATTACHED to DARRENTANMINHAN ♥


Jasmine Chua

Create Your Badge



♥ LOVE of HER LIFE


Photobucket

the ONE she put on top of her life since 2007.♥


♥ CHIT CHATS




♥ ONES


Leaving so soon?
Cheryl.T
Cheryl
Hui Hong
Iris
Mei Zheng
KweeKee
Ronald
Wan Ting
Wei Qian
Yvonne

♥ Memories


♥ Music



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



♥ FOLLOW ME




♥ 思敏♥泯翰
w0shijas.blogspot.com! ♥

I don't live for anyone ♥
and I don't owe anyone a living!

Love me? Hate me? You decide!


♥ Friday, 16 July 2010

JASMINE ♥

Quite long never post Le
Just came home
It's going to be 4am Le
Got to go to bed soon
Tomorrow need to bring my babyboy to his grooming session
Shagg
Went to watch blood pledge at cine just now
I don't think is scary enough
But overall still ok la
Then to ECP for supper
Carl jr.
And now I'm back home
With a damn full tummy
LOL
Ok la,
I very tired Le
Shall blog another time
Goodnights

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone



♥

12:49