<body>

♥ THE GIRL


♥Me,Myself and I♥.

JASMINE CHUA
in her 9TEEN
♥ ATTACHED to DARRENTANMINHAN ♥


Jasmine Chua

Create Your Badge



♥ LOVE of HER LIFE


Photobucket

the ONE she put on top of her life since 2007.♥


♥ CHIT CHATS




♥ ONES


Leaving so soon?
Cheryl.T
Cheryl
Hui Hong
Iris
Mei Zheng
KweeKee
Ronald
Wan Ting
Wei Qian
Yvonne

♥ Memories


♥ Music



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



♥ FOLLOW ME




♥ 思敏♥泯翰
w0shijas.blogspot.com! ♥

I don't live for anyone ♥
and I don't owe anyone a living!

Love me? Hate me? You decide!


♥ Tuesday, 18 May 2010

JASMINE ♥

hais,
yesterday baby went back to NUH to check his wounds
but result wasn't very good
thus, causing him to be a little emotional
hope he will look on a brighter side and stay strong as usual
i just want you to be happy
that's all i ask for..



♥

05:22