<body>

♥ THE GIRL


♥Me,Myself and I♥.

JASMINE CHUA
in her 9TEEN
♥ ATTACHED to DARRENTANMINHAN ♥


Jasmine Chua

Create Your Badge



♥ LOVE of HER LIFE


Photobucket

the ONE she put on top of her life since 2007.♥


♥ CHIT CHATS




♥ ONES


Leaving so soon?
Cheryl.T
Cheryl
Hui Hong
Iris
Mei Zheng
KweeKee
Ronald
Wan Ting
Wei Qian
Yvonne

♥ Memories


♥ Music



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



♥ FOLLOW ME




♥ 思敏♥泯翰
w0shijas.blogspot.com! ♥

I don't live for anyone ♥
and I don't owe anyone a living!

Love me? Hate me? You decide!


♥ Sunday, 2 August 2009

JASMINE ♥

few days didnt blog
finally got to meet up with the co. ytd
kind of miss them
haha
went ♥ house early in the morning
headed to jp meet up with the guys
dinner at jp
and pandan to wash bike
ck's house to slack
home ard 3 plus

random
♥'s gotten a new bike
known as honda sp dog.
here's a photo of it :

Photobucket

cute right?
LOL
alright, end here le
bye



♥

02:02